NVHAA is very happy to announce that it has been accepted by HSLDA as a Discount Group!
SAVE $20 off the HSLDA membership price when you enter our Discount Group on the HSLDA membership form!
NVHAA Discount Group Code:210755
Organization Zip Code: 20110
What is HSLDA: The Home School Legal Defense Association was established 35 years ago by two attorneys and homeschooling dads—Mike Farris and Mike Smith. HSLDA’s primary goal is to encourage, equip, and support homeschooling families in the United States and around the world by providing access to low-cost quality legal defense and homeschooling resources, information, and advice. Today, HSLDA gives tens of thousands of families the freedom to homeschool without having to face legal threats alone.
What Does a Group Discount mean to NVHAA and its families:
- NVHAA families get a 17% discount – $20 savings – off HSLDA annual membership, paying $100 instead of $120.
- All benefits listed below
- NVHAA can earn rewards through our Roster Rewards program which means NVHAA could receive a free membership to give away to a family in the group
- NVHAA may qualify for an HSLDA Home School Foundation grant
- NVHAA Qualifies for discounted rates in group insurance policies through Homeschool Insurance Solutions.
What does joining HSLDA do for me? https://www.hslda.org/join/
- Protects your right to homeschool and defends your family. A lawyer is on call 24/7.
- Provides fast help by phone or email: Get direct answers to your specific questions about home education. Veteran homeschooling parents are available to answer your questions and help you find resources for teaching your children:
- Toddlers to Tweens (PreK-8th grade)
- High school (including preparing for college or career paths)
- Struggling learners (special needs/gifted and talented)
- Preserves homeschool freedom for all families by promoting homeschooling nationwide, as well as by working with state homeschooling groups to pass homeschool-friendly legislation and stop unfavorable bills at the state and federal levels.
- Partners you with the cause: Although homeschooling is recognized in every state, HSLDA receives phone calls each day from families whose right to homeschool is being challenged or discriminated against by school officials, social workers, employers, colleges, armed services recruitment officers, and government bureaucrats. The customizable nature of homeschooling defies the educational elite’s ideal of mandatory, uniform indoctrination—making parental choice in education a target for elimination. By joining HSLDA, you are supporting families who are fighting for their right to homeschool today and standing together to preserve homeschooling freedom for tomorrow.
News and resources
- Magazine—Our quarterly member magazine, the Home School Court Report, brings you news, case updates, what’s happening in your state, and other helpful resources.
- Weekly updates and e-lerts—Stay on top of the latest homeschooling news and take action on homeschooling-related legislation in your state or the nation.
- E-newsletters—Our early years, high school, and special needs e-newsletters are specifically designed to help you with your homeschooling challenges.
- Webinars—Find encouragement and become equipped through our @home e-vent program! Members get to attend exclusive free e-vents and take advantage of a special registration discount on paid e-vents.
- HSLDA Store—Look for special member pricing throughout HSLDA’s online store.
- HSLDA PerX program—Take advantage of exclusive member discounts and offers from national products and services.
If you already are an HSLDA member: You can add or change your Discount Group by doing one of the following:
- Contact HSLDA directly via email or phone to make an immediate change, or
- Indicate the Group Discount change on annual HSLDA Membership Renewal Form (HSLDA sends renewal forms directly to members) or
- Send your name and email to firstname.lastname@example.org to be added to the group’s online roster.
If you are not an HSLDA member:
From their website: We recommend that homeschooling families join HSLDA. Even if you never experience legal trouble yourself, your HSLDA membership will help enable other homeschooling families to get the legal help they need and will help defend our right to homeschool. Membership in HSLDA also gives you personal access to the legal staff; HSLDA’s experienced high school, special needs, and toddlers to tweens consultants; and discounts through HSLDA’s PerX program. NVHAA members SAVE $20 off the HSLDA membership price when you enter our Discount Group code 21075 on the HSLDA membership form! Link: https://membership.hslda.org/