The NVHAA Centurions is a 501c3 non-profit organization that depends solely on registration fees, fund raising, donations, and sponsorships to cover all their expenses. The team would formally like to thank all organizations and individuals who have provided or are providing support to the Centurions either through their time, money, donations, or prayers.
Donations, sponsorships, and prayers are always very welcome! No Donation is too small! The NVHAA Presidents Donation and Sponsorship Letter outlines the goals for team and necessity for donations and sponsorships. All donations are tax-deductible!
There are three ways you or your organization can help in supporting the NVHAA Centurions
- Direct Donation/Sponsorship: Send a direct donation or download the Donation and Sponsorship Form and mail it along with your donation to the NVHAA Treasurer, c/o Jennifer Harper, 5333 Herdland Ln, Midland, VA 22728.
There are suggested donation levels, but ANY donation is WELCOME! Please make checks out to “NVHAA” and if you would like your donation applied to a specific program, please indicate that in the memo line.
- Tithing: Several families tithe to NVHAA. If you feel so called, please consider donating at least a portion of your tithe to NVHAA. You can give your tithe to any Board member or mail it to the NVHAA Treasurer, c/o Jennifer Harper, 5333 Herdland Ln, Midland, VA 22728.
- Guidestar: NVHAA is a Silver Participant at the Guidestar website where you can donate directly online right now by clicking NVHAA Guidestar.
- Amazon Smile: Help support the NVHAA Centurions everytime you shop at Amazon. The Amazon Smile Foundation will donate 0.5% of the purchase price from your eligible AmazonSmile purchases to NVHAA! To sign up for AmazonSmile and help support NVHAA:
- Click on Amazon Smiles to sign in/up using your Amazon account information.
- Select Northern Virginia Homeschool Athletic Association from the list of available charitable organizations.
- Start shopping!
Different benefits are offered for various levels of support. The benefits include, but are not limited to, some of the following:
- recognition in the team home game program
- recognition on the NVHAA website
- recognition at NVHAA facebook page
- invitation to Award’s Ceremony
- donation is tax-deductible (IRS Tax Exemption NVHAA 501c3 Approval Ltr pg1 NVHAA 501c3 Approval Ltr pg2, Commonwealth of Virginia Tax Exemption )
If there is another way in which you would like to help the team, please feel free to get in touch with us at the Contact Page .
Please visit the Centurions Sponsors and Donors page to view all the organizations and individuals who are supporting or have supported the team.